Marijs, L. (Lisanne) MSc
- Teaching and research assistant
- Teaching and research assistant at the Centre for Child and Family Studies, Leiden University (2014-present)
Project: ‘Food for Thought’ (Parenting and early childhood feeding)
Project: ‘Methodisch Matchen’ (Foster Care) – ADOC, Leiden University
- MSc. Research master ‘Developmental psychopathology in education and child studies’, Leiden University. Specialization: Child and Family studies (2012-2014).
Master's thesis: "Experiencing different types of care preceding adoption: Implications for the health, development, strengths, competencies and indiscriminate friendliness of girls adopted from China to the Netherlands” (2014).
- Academic Assistant. Project: ‘Positief Ouderschap bij Pleegzorg’ (Videofeedback Intervention to promote Positive Parenting – Foster Care). Faculty of Social and Behavioral Science, Leiden University. Department Education and Child studies (2012-2014).
- Research Assistant. Project: ‘Role of Oxytocin in Parenting’, Centre for Child and Family Studies, Leiden University (2011-2012).
- Student Assistant. Project: ‘BabyCARE’. Leiden University (2010-2011).
- BSc Child and Family Studies at the Department of Education and Child Studies, Leiden University (2008-2011).
Cursus data-analyse met SPSS
VIPP-SD supervisie (2013-present)