Beijersbergen, Dr M.D. (Mariëlle)
Marielle Beijersbergen is no longer working at the Department of Child & Family Studies. She can be reached at her current working address at the Radboud University in Nijmegen via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching assistant, Centre for Child and Family Studies and Data Theory, Leiden University (2004-2007)
- PhD. candidate in the field of attachment at the Centre for Child and Family Studies and Data Theory, Leiden University. Supervisors: prof. dr. M.H. van IJzendoorn and dr. M.J. Bakermans-Kranenburg. Working title of the research-project: 'The Adult Attachment Interview as a Research Tool: Potentials and Limitations'.
- MA. Education, cum laude, Centre for Child and Family Studies and Data Theory. Master's thesis: 'A child adopted what's next?: Dutch adoption aftercare in European perspective', supervised by prof. dr. F. Juffer (2002)
- Training in research practices (2003-2004)
- Teaching assistent of 'Attachment: State of the art' (2004-2007)
- Tutorials (2005-2006)
- Bachelor project on adoption (2005-2006)
- Master project on adoption (2005-2007)
- Training students in administering the AAI (2006)
- Adult Attachment Interview (reliable coder since 2004)
- Physiological responses and attachment classifications
- Beijersbergen, M.D., Bakermans-Kranenburg, M.J., Van IJzendoorn, M.H., & Juffer, F. (2007). Stress regulation in adopted adolescents during the AAI and during a Family Interaction Task. Poster presented at the International Attachment Conference, July 2007, Braga, Portugal.
- Beijersbergen, M.D., Bakermans-Kranenburg, M.J., & Van IJzendoorn, M.H. (2006). The concept of coherence in attachment interviews: Comparing attachment experts, linguists, and non-experts. Attachment and Human Development, 8, 353-369.
- Beijersbergen, M.D. (2005). Het Nederlandse adoptienazorgaanbod in Europees perspectief. LAVAContact, 4(2), 28-30.
- Klein Velderman, M., & Beijersbergen, M.D. (2004). Growing up fast: Transitions to early adulthood of inner-city adolescent mothers [book review]. Ouderschap & Ouderbegeleiding, 7, 277-278.
Full publication list (pdf).