Bhandari, Dr R. (Ritu)
- Research assistant
- Research assistant at the centre for child and family studies, Leiden University (Nov. 2010-2013). Supervisor: Prof. M.J. Bakermans-Kranenburg, Prof. M.H. van IJzendoorn and Dr. D. Out.
- Visiting student at Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience, Amsterdam (May 2010-Oct 2010) Research project: (a) Role of acetylcholine for cognition in primate visual and frontal cortex (b) Figure ground segregation and NMDA receptor localization. Supervisor: Prof. P. Roelfsema.
- Junior research fellow at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai, India (Dec, 2008 - Mar 2010). Research project: (a) Proteome analysis of adult rat hippocampus in response prenatal and adult stress and (b) Investigating the pathogenic basis of normocytic and reticulocytic infection by P. yoelii. Supervisor: Prof. G.K. Jarori.
- Junior research fellow at National Brain Research Centre, Gurgaon, India (May 2008-Aug 2008). Research Project: Differential regulation of specific genes in response to Prion infection and its involvement in pathogenesis, in an in vitro model. Supervisor: Prof. R. Giri.
- MSc (Biotechnology), Banasthali Vidiyapith, Rajasthan, India (2005-2007).