Joosen, Dr K.J. (Katharina)
- Clinical Internship, Early Intervention Service for Psychosis, Norwich (2005)
- Master Thesis Research Project, University of Gloucestershire, Cheltenham, U.K. Title: ‘ The experience of homesickness: Exploring vulnerabilities & coping strategies' (2004)
- Summer School Session on Substance Abuse Treatment, University of California, Berkeley, U.S.A. (2003)
- Children’s Helpline ('Kindertelefoon'), Utrecht, The Netherlands (2002-2003)
- MSc Psychology, Specialisation Clinical Psychology, Utrecht University, The Netherlands (2000-2005)
Communication between parents and their second child.