Kok, Dr. R. (Rianne)
- PhD candidate at the Centre for Child and Family Studies, Institute of Education and Child Studies, Leiden University. Research project: Neurobiological and parental determinants of emergent morality in three-year-old children: The Focus Cohort Attachment Project of Generation R. Supervised by Prof. M.H. van IJzendoorn and Prof. M.J. Bakermans-Kranenburg (2007-2013)
- 2007: Master of Science in Psychology, with honor. Specialized in Clinical Neuropsychology at the Department of Psychonomics of the University of Amsterdam.
- Praktijk van het Empirisch Onderzoek
- Observatie van Ouder-kindinteracties
- Recent Advances in Developmental Psychopathology
- The influence of parental behaviour on the development of morality in toddlers.
- The interplay between parenting and genetic as well as temperamental differences and their influence on the development of morality in toddlers (differential susceptibility).