Mosele-Stolk, Dr M.N. (Mirjam)
Mirjam Mosele-Stolk is no longer working at the Department for Child & Family Studies.
- PhD. Social Sciences, Leiden University. Title of dissertation: 'Parenting intervention and the caregiving environment. Cumulative risk and process evaluation'. Promoteres: prof. M.H. Van IJzendoorn, M.J. Bakermans-Kranenburg, PhD. & J. Mesman, PhD. (2007)
- Training in Ainsworth's Sensitivity and Co-operation Scales
- MA. Education, Special Education and Childcare, Leiden University. Master's thesis on the treatment process of learning disabilities, supervised by prof. dr. A.J.J.M. Ruijssenaars (2000)
- Intervention research in early childhood education
- Externalizing behaviour problems (1- to 3-year-old children)
- Parental sensitivity and sensitive responsiveness
- Parent characteristics in relation to intervention effects
- Van Zeijl, J., Mesman, J., Stolk, M.N., Alink, L.R.A., Van IJzendoorn, M.H., Bakermans-Kranenburg, M.J., Juffer, F., & Koot, H.M. (in press). Terrible ones? Assessment of externalizing behaviors in infancy with the child behavior checklist. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry.
- Mesman, J., Stolk, M.N., Van Zeijl, J., Alink, L.R.A., Juffer, F., Bakermans-Kranenburg, M.J., Van IJzendoorn, M.H., & Koot, H.M. (in press). Extending VIPP to parental discipline: The early prevention of antisocial behavior. In F. Juffer, M.J. Bakermans-Kranenburg, & M.H. van IJzendoorn (Eds.), Attachment-based intervention with video-feedback and biogrpahical discussion: The Leiden VIPP and VIPP-R program. Lawrence Erlbaum.
- Mesman, J., Alink, L.R.A., Stolk, M.N., Van Zeijl, J., Bakermans-Kranenburg, M.J., Van IJzendoorn, M.H., Koot, H.M., & Juffer, F. (2005). Maternal discipline and early childhood externalizing problems. Paper presented at SRCD, Tampa, USA, 2005.
Full publication & presentation list (pdf).