Rutgers, Dr A.H. (Anne)
Dr A.H. Rutgers is no longer working at the Department for Child & Family Studies and can be reached at her current place of business, the University of Utrecht, via email@example.com.
- PhD. Education, Centre for Child and Family Studies and Data Theory. Title of the project: ‘Attachment in young children at high-risk for autism’. Supervised by Prof. dr. M.H. Van IJzendoorn, Prof. dr. I.A. Van Berckelaer-Onnes, Prof. dr. J.K. Buitelaar, Prof. dr. M.J. Bakermans-Kranenburg and Dr. S.H.N. Willemsen-Swinkels (June 13th, 2006)
- Research assistant at the Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics at the Language Comprehension Research Group (2001-2002)
- MA. Developmental Psychology, University of Nijmegen. Master's thesis on Pre-school children’s implicit and explicit memory of faces, supervised by Roelof Schellingerhout and Kjell Morten Stormark (2000)
- Attachment and psychopathology
- Rutgers, A.H. (2006). Autism and attachment security (Doctoral dissertation). Leiden University, Leiden, The Netherlands.
- Rutgers, A.H. (2000). Pre-school children’s implicit and explicit memory of faces (Master's thesis). Department of Developmental Psychology, University of Nijmegen, Nijmegen, The Netherlands.