Tharner, A. (Anne) MSc
- Teaching assistant and external PhD candidate
- 2004-present PhD candidate at the Department of Child- and Adolescent Psychiatry, Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam in collaboration with the Centre for Child and Family Studies, Leiden University. Research project embedded in the Generation R Study: "Determinants and consequences of infant attachment. 'Supervised by prof. F.C. Verhulst, dr. H. Tiemeier (EMC) and prof. M.H. van IJzendoorn and prof. M.J. Bakermans-Kranenburg (Leiden University).
- MSc Department of Psychology, Programmegroup Psychonomics, University of Amsterdam. Master's thesis: 'The effect of love on acute and chronic stress'.
- Praxis of Empirical Research
- Inleiding in de pedagogische en onderwijswetenschappen
- Maternal depression and infant-mother attachment
- Psychophysiology of infant-mother attachment
- Neurobiology of disorganized infant-mother attachment
- Parenting stress, infant-mother attachment and child behavior