Yeniad, Dr N. (Nihal)
- PhD candidate at the Center for Child and Family Studies, Leiden University. Research project: Social intergration of migrant children: Uncovering Family and School Factores Promoting Resilience. Supervised by Prof. Judi Mesman and Prof. Marinus van IJzendoorn. (2009-2013).
- MA in Clinical Psychology, Bogazici University, Istanbul (2006-2009). Master thesis: A study of Wisconsin card sorting test with 6- to 7-year-old Turkish children.
- BA in Psychology, Bogazici University Istanbul (2001-2006).
- Clinical Psychologist & Research Assistant at the Institute for Behavioral Studies (2008-2009).
- Intern Clinical Psychologist at the Center for Psychological Research and Services (Bupam)(2007-2008).
- TUBITAK The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey, National Achievement Scholarship Programme for Graduate Students (2006-2008)
- Executive Functions
- Emotional Self Regulation
- Developmental Psychopathology
- Yeniad, N., Yeniceri, N., & Alp, E.A. (2009). Assessment of executive functions in young children. Poster presented at the XI. European Congress of Psychology (EEPA), Oslo, Norway.
- Yeniad, N., Yeniceri, N., & Alp E.A. (2008). The evalution of executive functioning in young children through different instuments. Poster presented at the XV. National Psychology Congress, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Koksal, F., Kumru, G., Iyilikci, O., Yatarkalkmaz, S., Yeniad, N. (2006). The effects of classical and operational conditioning in the sexual behavior of mail quails. Oral contribution at the XIV. National Psychology Congress, Ankara, Turkey.
Member of Turkish Psychologists Association (TPD).