Schoenmaker, Dr. C. (Christie)
- PhD candidate at the Centre for Child and Family Studies, Leiden University. Research project: Longitudinal Adoption Study (2011-2014)
- MSc Research Master "Developmental Psychopathology in Education and Child Studies", Leiden university. Master's thesis: "Early Malnutrition and Later Cognitive Development: A Longitudinal Adoption Study from Infancy to Young Adulthood". (2011)
- BSc Education and Child Studies, Leiden University (2009).
- Supervision Master Project / Master Thesis "Secure Base Scripts of Adoptees in Young Adulthood". (2012-present)
- Education assistant "Recent Advances in Developmental Psychopathology". (2011-2012)
- Tutorials for "The Practice of Empirical Research". (2011-2012)
- Coordinator "Pre-Master Pedagogische Wetenschappen". (2007-present)