Ketelaars, Dr. M.P. (Mieke)
- Assistant professor
- Developmental disorders (ASD, ADHD)
- Brain Behavior Model
- Neurocognition, social and communicative development
- Diagnostic assessment
- Test development
|Telephone number:||+31 (0)71 527 3962|
|Faculty / Department:||Faculteit der Sociale Wetenschappen, Instituut Pedagogische Wetenschappen, Orthopedagogiek|
Pieter de la Court gebouw
2333 AK Leiden
Room number 4B53
Mieke Ketelaars obtained her Master’s degree in Clinical Child and Adolescent Studies at Leiden University in 2003. She obtained her PhD from Radboud University, Nijmegen in 2010 on the subject of the classification of pragmatic language problems. During her PhD she also worked as a lecturer and psychologist in autism teams at Kentalis Eindhoven and Zorgverlening PGZ.
Since 2013 Mieke has been working as an Assistant professor at Leiden University, with children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) as the main focus of her research. In addition, she is involved in the standardization of the Renfrew Language Scales Dutch Adaptation (RTNA) and writes a monthly column for the Dutch journal Tijdschrift voor Orthopedagogiek.
Currently, Mieke is conducting research into the phenotypical presentation and neurocognitive profile of adult women with ASD.
- NVO (Dutch Association of Educators and Educational Psychologists) registered basis-orthopedagoog with a certificate in diagnostic assessment
- University Teaching Qualification
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Scale (ADOS) certificate for clinical purposes
- ‘Neuropsychological assessment’ certificate from UC Berkeley Extension
Opgenomen in intern register: