Student Services Centre
The Student Services Centre (SSC) is the first port of call for all Social and Behavioural Sciences students.
|Telephone||(+31)71 527 7779 (Daily between 10.00-12.00 hrs.)|
|Location||Pieter de la Court building, ground floor|
- Informing students about administrative issues such as exam results and course and exam registration
- Referring students to the right person or service
- Booking student appointments for study advisers who keep consultation hours.
- Registering exam results in uSis
- Organising exams
- Producing and processing course evaluation forms
- Students must register for each exam using uSis: manual how to register for an exam.
Registration is only possible during the registration period, which runs from 100 calendar days to 10 calendar days before the exam.
Students who do not register for the exam before the deadline, will not be allowed to take the exam.
It is not possible to register late.