You finished your studies, but now what? The University offers various services that can assist you in planning your professional career.
If you would like to get a clearer picture of your options after graduation, and how to prepare yourself for the job market, the Student Career Service (Studenten Loopbaan Service FSW) can help you. You can make an appointment to discuss your individual plans. You can also check the website that offers a wealth of information on career information.
The Student Career Service offers the following range of services and facilities:
- Individual Career Advice;
- Help with CV and covering letter, workshops, and tests;
- Orientation and job application;
- Information on career possibilities after university/graduation;
- An overview of job vacancy sites;
- Information on post-academic education.
Office hours Wednesday and Thursday, Consultation without appointment 11h.00-12h.00
|Student Career Service (Studenten Loopbaan Service FSW)|
|Pieter de la Court-Building, Room 3C 04|
|Tel.: 527 3840|
At PITSstop Information and Support Services you can also find information on:
|- Job seeking and job applications|
|- Psychometric / ability tests|
|Kaiserstraat 25 Leiden|
|Tel.: 071-527 8025|