A good proposal should at least answer the following questions:
- what problem are you trying to solve?
- what is the urgency of the problem?
- why is the way in which you want to solve the problem the best way, are there alternative ways to solve the problem?
- have others already studied your problem?
- what is your planning?
- Title: acronym and full title, a very short summary
- Introduction: full summary, including research question, method, why innovative, and relevance.
- Research question: state of the art in literature, research question, identifies niche
- Research method: why this method (advantages and disadvantages), how will you carry out the research (planning)
- Innovation and creativity: what is new in your research proposal
- Relevance for science, technology and society