- to promote lifelong professional learning among teachers
- to develop instruments that help teachers to analyze the effectiveness of their work environment in terms of its capacity to provide opportunities for professional learning and to develop, disseminate and apply knowledge;
- to produce guidelines on how teachers may turn their work environment into a learning environment thus develop their own organizational plan for staff learning;
- to support professional learning processes that enable teachers and trainers to improve their competence in dealing with diversity;
- to collect examples of good practices of how teacher teams develop their work – learning environment in order to become more knowledge productive;
- to collect examples of how lifelong learning of staff affects the key competences of pupils and students.