The Advisory Board advises the Executive Board on a wide range of topics that concern the Institute. This advice is mainly dispensed on matters concerning education, research and the link between studies and the labour market.
The members of the Advisory Board are:
- mw. drs. Wilma Bakema (former study adviser Political Science)
- mr. Jeroen van Dommelen (parliamentary journalist NOS)
- Rianne van Doeveren (former student Master International Relations & Diplomacy, now works at ING Bank)
- drs. Remco Frerichs (managing director research institute Team Vier bv)
- mw. drs. Riemke Riemersma (chair department The Hague VVAO)
- drs. Roeland Buijsse (director MBO Wellantcollege)