The Examination Committee has been legally appointed to organise and coordinate examinations.
- Activities of the Examination Committee
- Requests made to the Examination Committee
- Examination Committee BSc in Political Science
- Examination Committee MSc in Political Science
- Examination Committee Research Master in Political Science and Public Administration
- Course and Examination Regulations 2013-2014
The Examination Committee has been legally appointed to organise and coordinate examinations (WHW art. 7.12). Important powers of the Examination Committee have been described in the Rules & Regulations.
The Examination Committee deals with individual requests to deviate from the official Course & Examination Regulations such as requests for exemptions or following courses in a different order as stipulated. Students can also turn to the Examination Committee in case of delay due to personal, medical, or family circumstances. Students can lodge an appeal with the Examination Appeals Board against the decisions taken by examinators and the decisions taken by the Examination Committee as explained in the above-mentioned cases.
Requests made to the Examination Committee (such as requests for exemptions) have to be in written form addressed to the vice-chairs of the Examination Committees, being:
Dr. Frank de Zwart (Master in Political Science + Research Master in Political Science and Public Administration) and Prof. Madeleine Hosli (Bachelor's programme). The study advisers can advise students on this.
- Prof. J.J.M. van Holsteyn (chair)
- Dr. F. de Zwart (vice-chair)
- Prof. M.O. Hosli
- Dr. D.D. Toshkov (Public Administration)