Study Abroad Students

The Institute of Political Science offers Study Abroad students from the US and Canada the chance to study in Leiden for a semester. If you would like to study in Leiden, please contact the Study Abroad officer at your own university. They can help you with the application forms that have to be sent to Leiden's International Office. The form will also enable you to pre-apply for courses. To register for courses officially you need to contact our exchange officer after arrival.

Please note that the Institute of Political Science can offer a limited programme for international exchange and Study Abroad (SAP) students during the first semester. The institute cannot accept exchange or SAP students for the second semester or the whole academic year.

For general information on studying in Leiden you can visit the website.

Last Modified: 05-12-2012