Post master Vocational Training

For some professions in Health Care you are obligated to follow additional training after graduation. For instance the profession of Health Care Psychologist (GZ-psycholoog = GZ-psychologist) was listed in the law of BIG (Beroepen in de Individuele Gezondheidszorg / Professions within Individual Health Care) in 1998. In this law the training requirements and the profiles of medical professions and psychological professions in Health Care are described.

Work experience

You need a post master training in combination with work experience to become a qualified practitioner and use the title Health Care Psychologist or Psychotherapist. Please, read mote information on these programmes and about the requirements for admittance to these programmes.

More information (in Dutch)

Last Modified: 06-03-2017