Information online for 2nd year IBP students
Watch the online lecture of the IBP Information Session on 10 December about the 2nd semester of Year 2 of the IBP programme, the third year and planning for your master’s programme.
What will be discussed?
• Registration instructions for the 2nd semester
• Planning for 2nd semester and a look at Year 3 of the programme
• Specialisation courses
• BSA 2nd year
• Elective courses / minors
• Planning for the master’s programme (entry requirements)
• Study Abroad
• Honours Program
• Postgraduate courses (in NL)
As the first semester comes to an end, 2nd year students should prepare for the second semester. In the second semester, you will be able to choose some of your courses according to interest. When choosing courses is important that you take into account the master's specialization you want to follow and the field in which you want to work. To help you begin your planning, we offer this information session. We will also take a look at the 3rd year of the programme and how you can prepare for the master’s programme.