Exchange students and Study Abroad

The Institute of Psychology offers a limited number of students from partner universities the possibility to study in Leiden for a semester as an Exchange or Study Abroad student.

Exchange student

To become an exchange student at Leiden, you need to be enrolled at a partner of Leiden University. Partner universities have an exchange agreement with Leiden University and/or with a specific faculty or institute. This is an university-wide reciprocal exchange agreement. Students from partner universities pay their tuition fees at their home university while studying here.

Erasmus Partner Universities

Erasmus Partner Universities in Psychology

Application and Registration

Contact the exchange officer of your university

  1. Apply online as an exchange or study abroad student 
  2. Use this form also to apply for courses
  3. You will be informed if you are accepted for the choosen courses.
  4. After arrival, register officially for these courses by contacting the exchange coordinator psychology Ms Dieuwerke de Groot

More information for Exchange and Study abroad students

Exchange and Study abroad officer Psychology

Ms Dieuwerke de Groot

Last Modified: 14-04-2014